Prostate cancer is cancer that starts in the prostate gland. The prostate is a little, walnut-sized structure that makes up the element of a man’s reproductive system. It’s hush-up around the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of the human body. It is the most common reason of death from cancer in men over age 70 or 75. It is hardly ever found in men younger than 40.
People who are at higher risk include in prostate cancer:
1. American -African men, who are also likely to increase cancer at every age.
2. Almost Mens who are older than 60 or 70.
3. Mainly who have a brother or father with this cancer.
Other people at risk include:
1. Men Who is approximately agent orange.
2. Men who use too much alcohol in every day.
3. Farmers, and Men who eat a diet high in fat, especially animal fat.
4. Tire plant workers, Painters and who have been around cadmium.
It is less common in people who do not eat meat (vegetarians).
A general problem in approximately all men as they grow older is an enlarged prostate. It’s called benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH. It does not elevate your risk of prostate cancer. However, it can boost your PSA blood test results.
The following these tests may be done to determine whether the cancer has stretch:
1. CT scans
2. Bone scan
Treatment depends on many different things, with your Gleason score and your overall physical condition. Your doctor will discuss your treatment options. HIFU treatment is now the latest and best treatment for prostate cancer. HIFU cuts nothing into the body and to all intents and purposes it’s not really a vibration, not unless you calculate radar light waves and radio waves. Surgery, and hormone therapy can affect your sexual desire. Problems with urine control are common after surgery.
Learn more about the High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound prostate cancer treatment and discuss your options with us.